Only days after being labeled the “hidden soldiers of the revolution” by the leader of Tahrir al-Sham (al-Qaeda in Syria), Abu Jaber, the White Helmets have now been exposed as having accepted an award from the terrorist group in Idlib after Hayat Tahrir al-Sham organized a ceremony in their honor.
Indeed, a video has been published that is reportedly a video of the ceremony.
The video, which is in Arabic, is accompanied by English subtitles. The video begins with a voiceover which says, “With the Syrian revolution going into it’s 7th year, Hay’at Tahreer al-Sham (Nusra) finds that it is its duty to honor the hidden soldiers who spent their days and nights serving their people so it organized an honorary ceremony to give some gratitude to those with the White Helmets.”
The video then shows a “dramatization” of the chemical attack and the “heroism” of the White Helmets.
“I would like to thank my brothers in Hay’at Tahreer Al-Sham (Nusra) for this honoring ceremony and all those who participated in organizing this event,” says the individual accepting the award.
“Second, a message of thanks and gratitude to the hidden soldiers of our revolution,” Jaber said. “On top of the list are the parents of the martyrs and the men of the White Helmets.”
- The Real Syria Civil Defense VS The White Helmets – Brandon Turbeville
- MSM Attempts To Promote White Helmets While Hiding Syria Civil Defense – More ‘Fake News’ From Corporate Press – Brandon Turbeville
- White Helmets NGO: A “Rescue And Assist” Operation Under Guise Of Human Rights – Brandon Turbeville
- White Helmets Video And Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack Of Credibility – Brandon Turbeville
- The REAL Syria Civil Defense Exposes Fake “White Helmets” As Terrorist-Linked Imposters – Vanessa Beeley
- The White Helmets “Black Record:” Vanessa Beeley Talks To RT About French Gov’t Collusion With Al-Qaeda-Linked Group – Vanessa Beeley
- Who Are Syria’s White Helmets? – Vanessa Beeley
- Interviews With Syrian Civilians Reveal White Helmets And Nusra/al-Qaeda Are The Same Thing – Brandon Turbeville
This article may be freely shared in part or in full with author attribution and source link.